Monday, September 5, 2011

Self Motivation...


Scary? … always

A Surprise? … maybe

An Accident? … sometimes

A Mistake? … NEVER

I am a gift, a gift of life.
Whether black, white, rich or poor, a gift

Sure it was considered, but never followed trough with.
I still breathe, see, hear… I am alive.

I am lucky one might say
…Fortunate

I was given a new home, life, family.
I was accepted…loved

Love gave me life
Life now gives me love
I am a lover of my life

Let life live…

Why does it have to be a mistake?
Why end it before it starts?

Was it…
       Rape?
                  Stupidity?
                      Planned?
Does it matter? It is still life

DON’T TAKE IT AWAY!!

I am not me without my life
I am thankful for my life
  For love

I am a gift
I am alive.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! :) You are a gift for sure!

    ReplyDelete